Michigan Law Resources
The State Court Administrative Office(SCAO) is a legal agency run by the Michigan Courts. SCAO publishes a wide variety of simple forms that both attorneys and pro per litigants use. SCAO forms are a valuable Michigan law resource. Visit SCAO forms here.
The Michigan Secretary of State (SOS) is responsible for all driver’s license sanctions and appeals. The Michigan Secretary of State offers many valuable online services, such as publication for getting your license back and online access to an individual’s Michigan driving record. The Michigan Secretary of State is a valuable Michigan law resource. Visit the SOS driving record webpage here.
The Michigan State Police maintain online access to Michigan Criminal Records, called Ichat. In Michigan, no one should use commercial services for securing a criminal record. Instead, go straight to the source. Ichat is a valuable Michigan law resource. Obtain your criminal records with Ichat here.
Outside of Michigan Law Firms
Each state has different laws. Most states have very similar laws, but there are differences. As a result, each state has a bar association and a different bar exam. It is important to receive legal advice from a lawyer licensed to practice law in the respective state.
- Personal Injury Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
- Real Estate Attorney Haverford, PA
- Business Law Attorney New York
- Auto Accident Attorney in Bellevue, Washington
- Tax Attorneys in Fairfield, NJ
- Injury & death claims Attorney
- Personal Injury Lawyer Hazlet, NJ
- Personal Injury Law Firm In The Dallas, TX
- Custody and Child Support Attorney in Annapolis, Maryland
- Personal Injury Lawyer Louisville, KY
- Business Law Attorney in Saint Petersburg, FL
- Auto Accident Attorney in Boca Raton FL
- Personal Injury Lawyer in Keizer, OR
- Southern California Bankruptcy Attorney